skip to main | skip to sidebar

Daily Mik

Photography by Mikel

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sometimes, I wonder


Sometimes, I wonder
I went to achieve an old film effect. Was I successful?
Posted by Mikel Daniel at 12/04/2007 05:27:00 AM
Labels: Nikon D80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (18)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2007 (36)
    • ▼  December (17)
      • In the palm of her hand
      • Memories of Childhood
      • Replacement to D40/X as early as Spring?
      • Merry Christmas!
      • World's Most Expensive Camera
      • Photography: The Rules Of Composition Video
      • Digital-Photography-School
      • Copyright Infringement for fun and profit!
      • New Yorkrican
      • 2008 Predictions by Thom Hogan
      • Watching you, watching me...
      • Jessica, High Key
      • In the Garden of my Mind
      • Good vs. Great: What Happens Before the Picture Ge...
      • "Oh the humanity!
      • Sometimes, I wonder
      • Creative Photography
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (9)

Nikon Photographers Resource

  • bythom.com
  • Digital Photography School
  • Flickr
  • Nikon Watch
  • Nikonians Forum and Community
  • Strobist
 

Subscribe To Daily Mik

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments