Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Good vs. Great: What Happens Before the Picture Gets Taken
I ran across an interesting blog while dreaming over my oh so out-of-reach Amazon wish list. I have to admit, Amazon really isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I think of insightful blog lines, but this one caught my eye. Now, we all for the most part know that great photos have very little to do with the camera (and if you didn't know that, you're probably the type still obsessing over megapixels). Ryan theorizes that to get a great photo, you have to go where great photos happen. I believe this to an extent that you should take self out of your normal routine to find areas of interest. Though it is not uncommon to find great photo opportunities right outside your front door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment