Saturday, October 27, 2007

Unsexiest Woman Maxim Award

Here's one that have men everywhere going "well...duh!". Sarah Jessica Parker was named the Unsexiest Woman alive by Maxim. Mind you, this isn't the ugliest woman alive; it's the unsexiest woman alive. The kind of woman if they was laying naked under the covers, you'd probably solemnly go "no thanks". Others who graced the list included Britney Spears, Sandra Oh (Grey's Anatomy), Amy Winehouse (singer, songwriter) and surprisingly, Madonna. Personally, I feel with the exception of Madonna, they nailed the list. I think in the case of Madonna, she is just getting older, and the relinquishing of her to an old Jewish woman a little unfair. I'm also surprised that with Britney's latest escapades, she doesn't grace the top of the list, instead of the number 5 position. But, replace Madonna with Sarah Silverman and you pretty much have my list.

On the flip side to this, a hearty congratulations to Washington State Troopers for being named the Best-Dressed-State-Law-Enforcement-Agency. How often do you get pulled over by a state trooper wearing a bow tie?

No comments: