Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Medium

I've come to realize there is a big difference between what I like, and what is popular. So a choice has to be made as to whether you sacrifice your ideals to reach masses, or stick to a niche and garner a smaller following. Perhaps you can even be lucky and maintain a happy medium. However, while straddling that line, at some point you may still have to pick one or the other.

Kittens and cute smiling kids, or my love of shadow play to create shape and form. Someone once said to do what pays the bills, but to not forget to do something for yourself every now and then as well. To go out and shoot what you enjoy. I guess this keeps you sane.

Here's some of what I enjoy.

Daily Mik

2 comments:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I love these photos! I came over here from Rachel Schell's wonderful site, and am most impressed.

There must be something in the water in Spokane.

Good luck in all your endeavors. You are very talented!

Anonymous said...

kittens schmittens, these are awesome ((: