Actually, I lost my Internet service for a week (painful!). Finally back up and running and trying to play catch up with all of my contacts and news that I've missed. Like Nikon's new entry level camera release, the D60, and the bevy of new lenses to come including a new 60mm AF-S micro lens.
Speaking of lenses, I recently purchased one as well; the 105mm VR 2.8. This lens is incredibly sharp; more so than my from the looks of it. While the DoF is extremely shallow at close ranges, the amount of detail it picks up has meant so far that there is little need for sharpening in post, though you very well could if you wanted to. The images also come out well saturated with plenty of contrast as well. I'm impressed with it thus far. Looking forward to the spring to get out and start taking some outdoor macro shots. In the meanwhile I'll just have to look around the house for things to capture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment